- Bumba Mukherjee and Ore Koren, 2018 “Urban Development and Mass Killing: A First Look at the Data” published as chapter in The Politics of Mass Killing in Autocratic Regimes pp 83-117, June 2018
- Fowad Murtaza, 2018 “Readdressing Poverty Measurement Practice in Pakistan” published in the Forman Journal of Economic Studies Vol. 14, 2018 January–December
- Tahir Sadiq, M. Aslam Chaudhary and Aribah Aslam, 2018 “Regional Growth Causalities, Dependency and Integration among the Provinces of Pakistan” published in Forman Journal of Economic… Read More
- Ishrat Hussain Micro-Economic Foundations of Economic Pulicy Performance in Pakistan Keynote address delivered at NCAER – EABER Conference on “Microeconomic Foundations of Economic Pulicy performance in Asia” huld at New Delhi on April 3-4, 2008.
- Ishrat Hussain (2007), Trade Liberalization, Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction Recent Evidence from Pakistan, Keynote address at National… Read More
- Jawaid Bukhari, 2017 “Poverty Challenge Amidst data deficit”, newspaper article published in Dawn Business and Finance on May 22, 2017
- Mohammad Hussain Khan, 2016 “Rural Women Still Living in Medieval Times” article published in ‘Dawn’ on February 1st, 2016.
- Naseer Memon,2015 “Devolution Sans Development” article published in ‘The News’ dated Sunday 16th November 2015
- C. Christine Fair and Ali Hamza, 2015 “News Framing of the US Drone Program in Pakistani Newspapers: From Elite Discourse to Popular… Read More
- Fatima Khaliq and Waqas Ahmad, 2018 “State of Health Sector in Pakistan” SBP Staff Notes published by the State Bank of Pakistan in April 2018
- Planning and Development Department Government of the Punjab, February 2015 “Guidelines for Preparation of annual Development Program 2015-16".
- Government of Sindh and UNDP Pakistan (2012), "Report on the Status of Millennium Development Goals Sindh", published by GoS and UNDP October 2012.