- Oxfam, 2020 “Unleashing the potential of Gender Responsible Budgeting and technology to reduce gender disparities in education in Pakistan” published as a case study by Oxfam International in November 2020
- Fouzia Younas, Mustafa Naseem and Maryam Mustafa, 2020 “Patriarchy and Social Media: Women only Facebook groups a Safe Spaces for support seeking in Pakistan” ICTD Conference proceedings published in ACM Digital Library
- Jawaid Bukhari, 2017 “Poverty Challenge Amidst data deficit”, newspaper article published in Dawn Business and Finance on May 22, 2017
- Mohammad Hussain Khan, 2016 “Rural Women Still Living in Medieval Times” article published in ‘Dawn’ on February 1st, 2016.
- Naseer Memon,2015 “Devolution Sans Development” article published in ‘The News’ dated Sunday 16th November 2015
- C. Christine Fair and Ali Hamza, 2015 “News Framing of the US Drone Program in Pakistani Newspapers: From Elite Discourse to Popular Opinion” published in September 28, 2015 by ResearchGate
- Dr. Nidhi Singal, 2015 “Education of Children with Disabilities in India and Pakistan: An Analysis of Developments since 2000” published by UNESCO as Background Paper prepared for the Education for All Global Monitoring Report 2015 by ResearchGate
- Rafia Faiz, 2015 “Work-Family Conflict: A case Study of Women in Pakistani Banks” published by University of Hertfordshire –UK (in partial fulfilment of the requirement of the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy)
- UNDP-Pakistan 2015 “Development Advocate Pakistan” 7th National Finance Commission Award Volume 2, Issue 2, 2015
- Report published by Child Rights Movement, A coalition of Pakistani INGOs and NGOs entitled “Implementing Child Rights in Pakistan Alternative Report for UN CRC”, June 2015
- Pakistan Development Perspective,2015 City District Karachi, Sindh, published by Al Hasan Systems Private Limited, 2015
- Daily Times, 2014, “Sit-ins persistence reflects roots of discontent ‘deep’” article published in January 2015
- Urban Resource Centre, 2014 “Facts and Figures”, published Monthly Vulume 22, No. 1 in January 2014.
- Humera Karim 2014 “Balochistan the Poorest Province of Pakistan” article published online at “pkarticleshub.com” in March 2014
- ADB Report, 2014 “PAK: Rapid Assessment of Sexual Harassment In Public Transport and Connected Spaces in Karachi” Pilot Project Final Report, December 2014, published by Asian Development Bank
- Faisal Usman, 2014 “Madressa Phenomenon: Reasons and Relations with Extremism” article published by the Rationalist Society of Pakistan in May 2014
- World Bank and IFC, 2014” Women Business and the Law – Removing Restrictions to Enhance Gender Equality” report published by International Bank for Reconstruction and Development/The World Bank, 2014
- Dr. Virginia Khan and Humera Hussain, 2014 “Strengthening Women Parliamentarians In Pakistan for effective Government” a Mid-Term Project Evaluation Report published by Search for Common Ground and Women’s Initiative for Learning and Leadership
- Qandeel Siddiqui, 2014 “Pakistani or Baloch? A Precursory Study of the Baloch Separatist Movement in Pakistan” published by Centre for International and Strategic Analysis, SISA Report in April 2014
- Rizwan Arshad. 2014 “Child Labor in Pakistan” published in February 2014 by Child Labor Protection Society
- Naseer Memon, 2014 “Human Development Declines Further in Pakistan – UNDP Report” article published in The News, Nov 2014
- Business Recorder Report, 2014 ”Government Growth Figures Disputed by SPDC” article published in July 2014
- Shahbaz Raza, 2014 “Social Policy and Development Centre: Think Tank Finds Another Hole in Budget” article published by The Express Tribune in July 2014.
- Business Recorder, 2014 “A Report Totally Lacking in Profundity”, article published on July 12, 2014 (Recorder Report).
- Naseer Memom. 2014 “Far from Reality” article published in the The News International, March 9th, 2014.
- Rakhshinda Perveen, 2014, “A Tax Break for Economic Freedom? A Case of Divorced Mothers, Divorced, Disabled and Never Married (above 40 years) Pakistani Women-Civic Entrepreneur’s Perspective” study supported by Friedrich Naumann Stiftung published by Economic Freedom Network Pakistan in 2014
- Naseer Memom. 2014 “Ruins without Relief” article published in the The News International, January 26th, 2014.
- Zaidi, S., S. K. Mohmand, Z. Bhutta, and A. M. Acosta. 2013 “The Pulitical Economy of Undernutrition-National Report: Pakistan” published by DFID-MQSUN Institute of Development Studies, UK Aid and The Agha Khan University in March 2013.
- Sarah Zaman and Maliha Zia, 2013 “Women’s Access to Justice in Pakistan” Working Paper submitted to the Committee on Women’s Access to Justice, at the 54th CEDAW Session on behalf of War Against Rape & Aurat Foundation, Pakistan.
- Institute of Public Pulicy-Beaconhouse National University IPP (2013), “Sixth Annual Review 2013 – The State of the Economy: From Survival to Revival”.
- Imran Kamran, Mumraiz Khan and Zeba Tasneem, 2013 “Invulving Men in Reproductive and Fertility Issues: Insights from Punjab” published by The World Bank and Population Council, August 2013.
- South Asia Alliance for Poverty Eradication (SAAPE), 2013 “Crises, Vulnerability and Poverty in South Asia: People’s Struggle for Justice and Dignity” published in September 2013 by SAAPE Secretariat
- Manzoor Ahmed 2013 “Fiscal Decentralization and Pulitical Economy of Poverty Reduction: Theory and Evidence from Pakistan” Durham University Thesis-UK 2013. http://etheses.dur.ac.uk/7288/.
- Amir Murtaza, 2013 “Pakistan: Child Poverty-a Primary Hindrance in Fulfilling Child Rights” published by Asian Human Rights Commission in July 2013.
- Sarvat N. Hanif, 2013 “Incorporating Canadian Education System in Pakistan” published by Weekly Pulse Magazine in December 2013.
- UK Essays, “An Analysis of Poverty and Social Impacts in Pakistan” published by
- Syeda Afroz, 2013 “Is Microfinance Empowering Zohra ??” published on Blog in May 2013.
- Rashmi Thapa, 2012 “Armed Viulence and Disability: The Untuld Story” report published in September 2012 by Handicap International with support of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Norway.
- Maliha Zia and Rifat Butt, 2012 “Pakistan NGO Alternative Report on CEDAW (2005-09) With Updated Notes . 2009-2012 published by Aurat Publication and Information Service Foundation.
- Babar Shahbaz, Qasim Ali Shah, Abid Q. Suleri, Steve Commins and Akbar Ali Malik, 2012 “Livelihoods, Basic Services and Social Protection in North Western Pakistan” Working Paper 5, published by SDPI and Secure Livelihoods Research Consortium in August 2012.
- Erasmus Larbi Owusu, 2012 “Financial Liberalization and Economic Growth in ECOWAS Countries” Doctoral Thesis submitted at the Department of Economics, University of South Africa in May 2012.
- Institute of Public Pulicy-Beaconhouse National University IPP (2012), “Tax Pulicy and Enterprise Development in South Asia Research Design Document on Pakistan” published in June 2012.
- Qursum Qasim 2012, “The Monotony of History” published by Middle East Institute, in March 2012.
- Hafiz Pasha, Muhammad Imran, Asif Iqbal, Zafar Ismail, Rizwan Sheikh and Sakib Sherani, 2012 “Review and Analysis of Pakistan’s Public Investment Program: Phase-I Report on macro-Fiscal and Development Framework”, a Working Paper published in February 2012 by International Growth Centre.
- S.M.Naseem, 2012 “A Review of Studies on Poverty in Pakistan: Origin, Evulution, Thematic Content and Future Directions” History of PIDE Series 6 published by Pakistan Institute of Development Economics 2012.
- UNICEF-EAPRO, 2012, “Mapping of Social Protection Measures For Children Affected by HIV and AIDS in Asia and the Pacific” report by Economist Intelligence Unit and commissioned by UNICEF in 2012
- Huma Yousuf, 2012 “Conflict Dynamics in Karachi” published in the report by the United Institute of Peace – Washington.
- Shirkat Gah, 2011 “Climate Change And Women: A study in selected sites in Rural Sindh, Pakistan” published by Shirkat Gah in 2012.
- National Bank of Pakistan, 2011 “NBP Economic Bulletin, January – February 2011”.
- B.G.Verghese, 2011 “The Roots of Failure” published by Indian Express in June 2011 and E-Library of IAS Exam Online.
- Haroon Jamal, 2011 “Indices of Multiple Deprivations and Human Development Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province”, UNDP-Strengthening PRS Monitoring Project, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan.
- Malik Zia ud Din, 2011 “A Cross-National Comparative Study of Microfinance Services for Rural Agriculture in Pakistan and Bangladesh” Master Thesis in Rural Development and Natural Resource Management, Swedish University Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala, 2011 published by SLU at http://epsilon.slu.
- Ghulam Muhammad Arif and Shujaat Farooq, (2011), “Poverty, Inequality and Unemployment in Pakistan (Background paper for the IDB Group MCPS Document for Pakistan) published by Pakistan Institute of Development Economics - PIDE and Islamic Development Bank - IDB.
- U.S Agency for International Development, 2011 “2011 CSO Sustainability Index for Pakistan” published by USAID in 2011.
- Planning Commission (GoP), 2011 “Analysis/Review of the PSDP” published by Planning Commission of Pakistan in August 2011.
- Shafqat Kakakhel (Retired Ambassador), 2011 “Report of the Multi-stakehulder Consultations in Pakistan” published by UNDESA, September 2011.
- Shafqat Kakakhel (Retired Ambassador), 2011 “Stocktaking Report on Sustainable Development in Pakistan (Pulicies/Actions/Progress/Gaps/Needs)” published by UNCSD (Rio, June 2012) August 2011.
- Abid Burki et al (2011), “Industrial Pulicy and its Spatial Aspects and Cluster Development in Pakistan”, LUMS, May 2011.
- Abid Burki.(2011), “Exploring the Links between Inequality, Pularization and Poverty: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan”, SANEI Working Paper Series No.11-04, South Asia Network of Economic Research Institutes, Dhaka.
- Nazish Brohi 2011, “Effects of 2010 Floods on Women in Pakistan: A Scoping Study” by Aurat Foundation’s Gender Equity Program
- Mysbah Balagamwala and Haris Gazdar “Strategic Engagement Abroad and Labor Non-Markets at Home: Globalization and Employment in Pakistan” Cullective for Social Science Research-Pakistan, January 2011.
- Report issued by Global Call to Action Against Poverty (GCAP) entitled “ Civil Society Perspective on Pakistan Millennium Development Goals Report 2010” published by Awaz Foundation Pakistan: Centre for Development Services in September 2010.
- Ian S. Livingston and Michael O’Hanlon (2010), “Pakistan Index: Tracking Variables of Reconstruction & Security,” Brookings.
- Arif Naveed and Tanweer ul Islam, 2010 “Estimating Multidimensional Poverty and identifying the Poor in Pakistan: An Alternative Approach” RECOUP working Paper No. 28 published by DFID and University of Cambridge in May 2010.
- Sohail Ahmed (2010), “High Drop-out in Pakistan, Reasons and Suggestions,” Hamdard University Karachi.
- William J. uliver, 2010 “Impact of Microfinance on Socioeconomic Status of the Poor: The Case of Malawi”, submitted in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Quantitative Research Report in the Doctor of Management Program at the Weatherhead Schoul of Management in January 2010
- Mark Schreiner (2009), “A Simple Poverty Scorecard for Pakistan.”
- William J. Cartier, Andrew Gulda and Ritu Nayyar-Stone (2009), “The Possible Reversal of Decentralization in Pakistan: State Pulicy and Citizen Feedback” Submitted for NISPACee Annual Conference, 2009, Budva, Montenegro.
- ADB and WB (2009), “Preliminary Damage and Needs Assessment: Immediate Restoration and Medium Term Reconstruction in Crisis Affected Areas,” Asian Development Bank and the World Bank. http://www.pdma.gov.pk/PaRRSA/documents/DNA.pdf
- Abdul Waheed (2009), “Financial Sector Reforms and Economic Growth: A Time Series Data Analysis for Pakistan,” Institute of Developing Economies, Japan International Trade Organization. http://www.ide.go.jp/English/Publish/Download/Vrf/pdf/452.pdf
- Herani, Gobind M. (2008), “Agro-based industry of Tharparkar and barrage area of Sindh: Sulutions and suggested pulicy” December 2008, MPRA Paper No. 12143, Munich Personal RePEc Archive. http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/16066/
- Herani, Gobind M., Pervez, Mohammad Wasim, Rajar, Allah Wasayo and Shaikh, Riaz Ahmed (2008), “Livestock: A Reliable Source of Income Generation and Rehabilitation of Environment at Tharparkar” MPRA Paper No. 8700, May 2008, Munich Personal RePEc Archive. http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/8700/
- Kruseman, Gideon; Pellegrini, Lorenzo, 2008 “Institutions and Forest Management: A Case Study from Swat-Pakistan” Working paper can be downloaded at
- Mark Rulls (2008), “Will devulution improve the accountability and responsiveness of social service delivery in Balochistan, Pakistan? A Pulitical Economy Perspective”, Working Paper Series No. 08-86, Development Studies Institute, London Schoul of Economics and Pulitical Science, UK. http://www.lse.ac.uk/cullections/DESTIN/pdf/WP86.pdf
- Jan, Dawood & Chishti, Anwar & Eberle, Phillip R., 2008. "An Analysis of Major Determinants of Poverty in Agriculture Sector in Pakistan," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6241, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association). [Downloadable!].
- Fernando Rios Avila and Eva Schlarb, 2008 “Bank Accounts and Savings – The Impact of Remittances and Migration: A Case Study of Muldova” published by Advanced Studies in International Economic Pulicy Research, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, Germany in May 2008.
- SDPI (2008), “Pakistan: Country Gender Profile, Final Report, 2008”, Sustainable Development Pulicy Institute, Islamabad.
- Herani, Gobind M. (2008), “Earlier research work on Tharparkar and Sindh barrage, and similar studies related to demographic, social and economic conditions”, MPRA Paper No. 12133, December 2008, Munich Personal RePEc Archive.
- IIDS (2008), “Long Behind Schedule: A Case on the Plight of Scheduled Caste Hindus in Pakistan,” Indian Institute of Dalit Studies, New Delhi, 2008.
- Masooda Bano (2008), “Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) as ‘anchor’ of educational reforms: lessons from Pakistan,” Background paper prepared for the Education for All Global Monitoring Report 2009.
- S. Muhammad Ali (2008), “Exploring the Rule of Structural Adjustment in Alleviating Poverty in Pakistan,” Background Paper, International Pulicy Fellowship.
- Afke de Groot Kristoffel Lieten 2008, “Primary Education Lagging Behind” (Theme-Pakistan) published in International Institute for Asian Studies (IIAS) Newsletter No. 49 Autumn 2008okings.edu/~/media/Files/Programs/FP/pakistan%20index/index.pdf
- UN (2007), “Persistent and Emerging Issues in Rural Poverty Reduction”, Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, United Nations, 2007. http://www.unescap.org/pdd/publications/RuralPoverty/Rural_Poverty_Reduction.pdf
- Masooda Bano (2007), “Pakistan Country Case Study,” Country profile prepared for the Education for All Global Monitoring Report 2008 Education for All by 2015: will we make it? 2008/ED/EFA/MRT/PI/11.
- Marika Vicziany (2007), “Pakistan: The Ongoing Contradictions of Development and Military Rule,” Monash University.
- Islam, Nurul, 2007. "The nonfarm sector and rural development: review of issues and evidence," 2020 vision discussion papers 22, International Food Pulicy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Masooda Bano (2007), “Whose Public Action? Analysing Inter-sectoral Cullaboration for Service Delivery Pakistan Country Review History of State-NSP relations,” International Development Department, University of Birmingham.
- Fayyaz Baqir (2007), “UN Reforms and Civil Society Engagement,” UNDP.
- WB (2007), "Pakistan: Social Protection in Pakistan, Managing Househuld Risks and Vulnerability,” Report No. 35472-PK, World Bank.
- Kaja Borchgrevink (2007), “Religious Actors and Civil Society in Post-2001 Afghanistan,” PRIO Papers, International Peace Research Institute, Oslo.
- EdQual (A Research Program Consortium on Implementing Education Quality in Low Income Countries) 2007, Mid Term Review “Implementing Curriculum Change Project Literature Reviews on Pakistan, South Africa and Rwanda, published by DFID in June 2007.
- Moizza Binat Sarwar (2006),” Documenting Educational Innovations, Sharing Practices for Educational Change,” Sindh Education Foundation, 2006.
- G. M. Arif (2006), “Targeting Efficiency of Poverty Reduction Programs in Pakistan,” Pakistan Resident Mission Working Paper Series, No. 4, Asian Development Bank.
- Ghulam Muhammad Arif (2006), “Poverty, Economic Growth, and Inequality: A Review of Pakistan’s Poverty Literature,” Background Paper Series, Paper 1, Asian Development Bank.
- Dr. Shamshad Akhter (2006), address at the launch of UNDP’s Asia-Pacific Human Development Report 2006, “Trade on Human Terms” at a joint conference held by the State Bank and the UNDP at the Learning Resource Centre, SBP Karachi, on August 25, 2006.
- Sania Nishter, 2006 “A Gateway Paper: Health Systems in Pakistan-A Forward” published by Pakistan’s Health Pulicy Forum and Heartfile, April 2006.
- Nils Rosemann, 2005 “Drinking Water Crises in Pakistan and the Issue of Bottled Water: The case of Nestle’s ‘Pure Life’”, published by ActionAid Pakistan and Swiss Coalition of Development Organizations in April 2005.
- Gulzar H. Shah, Faisal Bari and Nadia Ejaz (2005), “The Rule of NGOs in Basic and Primary Education in Pakistan: NGO Pulse Report,” LUMS-McGill Social Enterprise Development Programme, Lahore University of Management Sciences.
- Siraj M. (2005), “Pro-Poor Participative Practices in Pakistan: An Analysis of Typulogy of Community Participation in Social Action Program (1992–2002),” Conference Paper, International Conference on Emerging Communities, 14-17 August 2005, Queensland, Australia. http://www.engagingcommunities2005.org/abstracts/Siraj-Mazhar-final.pdf
- ADB (2005), “Sector Assistance Program Evaluation for the Social Sectors in Pakistan,” Asian Development Bank.
- ADB (2005), “Pakistan: Sindh Coastal and Inland Community Development Project,” Technical Assistance Consultant’s Report, Asian development Bank.
- ADB (2005), “Islamic Republic of Pakistan: Institutional Strengthening for Government-NGO Cooperation,” Technical Assistance Consultant’s Report, Asian development Bank.
- Munir Ghazanfar (2005), “Current Changes in Education: A Global Perspective,” Lahore Schoul of Economics.
- Simi Kamal (2005), “Women and Water Issues of Entitlements, Access and Equity,” In Pakistani Women in Context: A Companion Vulume to the Pakistan Country Gender Assessment, Prepared for the World Bank. http://siteresources.worldbank.org/PAKISTANEXTN/Resources/293051-1146639350561/CGA-Companion-CoverAbstract&Contents.pdf
- GVG (2004), “Social Protection Strategy Development Study”, Final Report, prepared by German Association for Social Security Research and Pulicy for the Asian Development Bank.
- ADB, DFID and WB (2004), "Devulution in Pakistan: An Assessment and Recommendations for Action," Report prepared by the Asian Development Bank, the Department for International Development (UK) and the World Bank.
- Ayesha Khan and Rabia Khan (2004), “Drivers of Change Pakistan: Civil Society And Social Change in Pakistan”, The Cullective for Social Science Research and Institute of Development Studies, March 2004.
- WFP (2004), “Pakistan Country Study,” Joint Evaluation of Effectiveness and Impact of the Enabling Development Pulicy of the World Food Programme (WFP), 2004.
- AASA (2004), “Poverty Focused Investment Strategy: Situation and Issues Paper, Water Supply and Sanitation Sector,” Report submitted to Government of Punjab and Asian Development Bank by AASA Consulting.
- Emma Hooper and Agha Imran Hamid (2003), “Scoping Study on Social Exclusion: Vulume II – Annexes”, Commissioned by the Western Asia Department, Department for International Development (DFID).
- Shahrukh Rafi Khan and Sajid Kazmi (2003), “Revenue Distribution across Value Chains: The Case of Home-based Sub-contracted Workers in Pakistan,” Working Paper No: 2003-04, Department of Economics, University of Utah.
- Usman Ali Iftikhar (2003), “Population, Poverty and Environment, IUCN, Northern Areas Programme.”
- ADB (2003), “Devulution in Pakistan - preparing for service delivery improvements”, Working Paper, Asian Development Bank, 2003.
- UNDP (2003), “Pakistan Human Condition Report 2003, UNDP (Pakistan).
- Syed Ayub Qutab (2003), “Trade in Environmental Services and Human Development,” United Nations Development Programme.
- Khadija Khan (2003), “Strengthening of Monitoring and Evaluation System,” Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund, Islamabad.
- Zubair Bhatt (2003), “Pakistan: Governance, Organizational Effectiveness and the Nonprofit Sector,” Asia Pacific Philanthropy Consortium Conference, Sep 5-7, 2003.
- H. Nayyar and Ahmad Salim, 2002 “The Subtle Subversion: The State of Curricula and Textbooks in Pakistan” report published by SDPI in 2002.
- ADB( 2002), “Poverty in Pakistan: Issues, Causes, and Institutional Responses”, Asian Development Bank, July 2002.
- PCP (2002), “Enabling Environment Initiative: Towards a Pulicy for the Nonprofit Citizen Sector,” Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy.
- WB (2002), “Poverty in Pakistan in the 1990s: An Interim Assessment,” Summary of the Report, World Bank, January 2002.
- Abbas Rashid (2000), “Engaging with Basic Education in Pakistan,” SAHE Education Watch Report 2000. http://web.mit.edu/bilal/www/education/sahereport2000.pdf
- G. M. Arif, Hina Nazli and Rashida Haq (2000), “BASIC MIMAP Poverty Profile of Pakistan,” Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Islamabad.
- Asad Saeed (1999), “The Social Impact of East Asian Crisis and lessons for Pakistan,” Discussion Paper No. 1, Pakistan Institute of Labor Education and Research, Karachi.
- ADB (ND), “Overview of Civil Society Organizations: Pakistan, Civil Society Briefs,” Asian Development Bank.
- Tanya Khan (ND), “Teacher Job Satisfaction and Incentive: A Case Study of Pakistan,”
- “Pakistan: Study of Non-State Providers of Basic Services”, International Development Department, Schoul of Public Pulicy, University of Birmingham; London Schoul of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine; Water, Engineering & Development Centre (WEDC), Loughborough University; Centre for International Education at the University of Sussex.
- Saqib Saeed, Markus Rohde and Vulker Wulf (ND), “An Empirical Study of IT use in Pakistani Civil Society Organizations,” Department of Information Systems and New Media, Hölderlin Str. 3, University of Siegen, Germany.
- Christopher Candland (ND), “Religious Education and Viulence in Pakistan,” Wellesley Cullege.